What is the Goal of the Parent teacher association?
We aim to help Hillel Torah provide the very best to our children and staff by raising funds that are used to:
- Show the staff and faculty our appreciation throughout the year
- Plan family programs that build and strengthen the school community
- Help the school make needed building improvements and purchase materials that support learning
- Provide special events and treats for students and staff
- Engage in chesed activities to benefit the greater community
How Do We Achieve This Goal?
To raise these important funds, we conduct various activities and fundraisers throughout the year as well as offer a great hot lunch program that is enjoyed by the students and staff.
How Can You Help?
There are multiple ways to get involved!
- Become a Member! (click here to join) Not only will you help us achieve our goals for the year but our membership has benefits–You’ll receive a printed school directory and well as $1 off every pre-ordered hot lunch!
- Volunteer Your Time – Hillel Torah offers a Give/Get credit program for all volunteer opportunities, which include the “Back to School” Picnic, Hot Lunch Program, Family Chesed Day, Annual Book Fair, Teacher Appreciation, General Mills Box Tops Program, Winter Social and other programs throughout the school year.
- Share Your Ideas – Do you have a great idea for the PTA? We’d love to hear it! Please contact us at the email below and share your ideas with us.
The PTA calendar is packed this year; we hope you will get involved! Please feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Miriam Katzman and Amy Spar
2016-2017 PTA Co-Presidents